Oral Radiography Techniques &
Expanded Functions (General or Orthodontics)
- Students are allowed only three absences.
- All Clinical Record Sheets must be completed in all sections. If information in one of the sections does not pertain to your office please put N/A. Signatures should be legible.
- Additional record sheets can be found on the table in the back of the classroom.
- Please submit your record sheet on the last day of class. If it is not submitted on the last day, you have an additional five days after the course is completed. If it is not submitted by this time you will not receive your certificate.
- After the Record Sheet is submitted, certificates will be mailed within 5-7 business days to the address you provide on the envelope the first day of class.
- After you have received your certificate, you must apply for your exam through Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) at www.danb.org
- MSDA School Codes: Oral Radiography # 0421 Expanded Functions # 1521
- All licenses are received from the State Board of Dental Examiners
- Please make a copy of your certificate to submit to the Dental Assisting National Board (DANB). DANB will not return your certificate if you submit the original.
If you have any questions about these items, please contact Debra Lampton at 410-964-2880, ext 105 or email@example.com.