Gain valuable community and public health experience as an intern with MSDA Foundation!
The Maryland State Dental Association (MSDA) Foundation offers part-time internship opportunities to current college students interested in working in the public health field. Students will have the chance to build valuable skills and make connections, while supporting the mission of the MSDA Foundation.
Potential activities include:
- Fundraiser facilitation, organization, and implementation
- Large charity dental clinic facilitation, organization, and implementation. These clinics are called Missions of Mercy. Tasks surrounding these clinics may comprise the largest portion of your time
- Grant writing assistance
- Program development/organization:
- Arranging meetings
- Participating in program growth
- Facilitating program organization and operation
- Volunteer/donor cultivation and recognition
- Operational activities:
- Finding in-kind contributors
- Marketing through Facebook/social media/newsletters
- Identifying charities to receive in-kind donations from our organization
If you are a student who is interested in applying for an internship with the MSDA Foundation, contact your college or university's career center for application dates and details, or contact Eric Biagioli at email@example.com for more information. Internships are typically offered during the Fall and Spring semesters.