Journeys of a Lifetime
AHI Travel provides ADA Members access to guided ocean, river, and land-based tours designed to immerse travelers in the history and culture of people and places across the globe.
- Most trips are 7-14 days
- On-site tour directors lead small groups (no more than 36 guests on most programs)
- Each trip includes a dental-focused in-country reception
A single point of contact at AHI will help members book airfare, plan pre-or-post trip extensions, and be available to answer all questions. Early booking discounts of $250 are available on select trips.
Contact AHI Travel: 844-205-1171 http://ada.ahitravel.com
- June 14-24, 2017 - Switzerland
- June 27-July 8, 2017 - Riches of the Emerald Isle
- September 3-18, 2017 - Journey to Southern Africa
- September 22-October 7 - Cruise the Face of Europe
- October 3-13, 2017 - Canada & New England "Historic Harbors"
- October 31-November 8 - Tuscany ~ In a Tuscan Villa
- January 4-15, 2018 – Cruise the Panama Canal ~ Azamara Quest
- February 13-25, 2018 – Wings Over East Africa
- February 20-March 7, 2018 – Maori Myths & Magical Landscapes ~ Azamara Journey
- February 22-March 5, 2018 – Wonders of Peru featuring an Amazon Cruise ~ Delfin III
- March 5-12, 2018 – Cuba: Art, Culture & People
- April 30-May 8, 2018 – Normandy*
- June 9-17, 2018 – Italian Riviera*
- June 27-July 5, 2018 – Cruise the Rhine River ~ MS Amadeus Silver III*
- July 15-25, 2018 – Nordic Magnificence
- August 1-10, 2018 – Imperial Splendors of Russia
- August 15-23, 2018 – Scotland ~ Stirling*
- September 19-27, 2018 – Apulia Undiscovered Italy*
- September 26-October 10, 2018 – Grand Danube Passage ~ MS Amadeus Sliver
- October 16-31, 2018 – Romance of the Mekong ~ RV Mekong Navigator
*Alumni Campus Abroad
With over 50 years of experience, AHI Travel is proud to have become one of the leading group travel companies in the world by establishing a reputation for excellence in service, quality and value.
ADA Member Value:
ADA Members that book trips with AHI will receive a special $250 member discount, personalized customer service and assistance preparing for all aspects of the trip, and the opportunity to attend a dentistry related reception.